1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is easier to be an adult than to be a child.
2. Some managers tend to check worker’s task closely or frequently; while others tend to check them rarely or causally. Which is better for the management?
3. Some people think competition will motivate students. Some people think competition has negative influences. Which do you agree with? Explain why?
4. Your friend doesn’t take the class seriously.Now with the final exams coming, he asks for your help. Yet you also have to prepare for your exams. Under this circumstance, would you prefer to help him with his exam or prepare for your own exam?
5. Some schools decide to cancel winter and summer breaks so that children can stay in school all year round. Do you think this is a good idea or not?
6. Do you agree or disagree that students would learn more if the teachers assign them with more schoolwork?
7. Do you agree that the university dining hall should raise the cost of junk food?
8. Since students now all have laptops, the school decides to cancel the computer lab. Do you think this is a good idea or not?
9. Should people be allowed to take photos when visiting a museum?
10.Do you agree or disagree that one of the best ways to learn about a country is to watch its TV shows?
11.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It’s impolite to make calls or send text messages on a dinner table. Explain in details.
12.Your school is planning to ban library computers from accessing social media websites. Do you agree or disagree with such a plan?
13.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The school should teach students moral values.
14.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being polite is more important than being truthful.
15.When discussing mistakes in the assignment with the professor, which one do you prefer: face to face or in written form?
16.Some people like participating in performance like theatrical or musical show.Others prefer being audience watching those plays. Which one do you prefer?
17.Which do you prefer: working for others’ company or set up your own business?
18.Some people like to purchase a product they like as soon as the product is available in the market, some however, prefer to wait until the price of the product becomes more accessible. Which way do you prefer?
19.What is your opinion on the following statement: students should be allowed to take snacks and beverage into classrooms?
20.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Close friends should be honest and open.